Coronavirus has shaken the economy and businesses are already beginning to feel the strain. In response to this, the government has decided to postpone the implementation of IR35 until April 2021 as businesses may not cope with these new changes.
What is IR35?
IR35 seeks to shift the responsibility of correctly deciding the employment status of a contractor, from the contractor to the client. If the wrong decision is made, the client becomes responsible for paying employers’ NICs, and the tax liability is also shifted to the agency or end-client.
What does this mean for you as the agency?
The recently announced delay means that you can breathe a sigh of relief as you now have more time to get to grips with IR35 and can continue as normal with Limited Companies, offering them the same jobs and the same rates.
What does this mean for you as a Limited Company?
You can continue as normal for now and you won’t lose out on anything.
If you need assistance, we offer a full 360 accountancy service, providing you with a helping hand through every process of payroll management. By choosing us, you get:
- A dedicated accountant
- Access to our online portal 24/7
- Unlimited personal support by phone and email
- Dividend documentation support
- A bookkeeping service
- Register and corporate Limited Company
- Management of all HMRC correspondence
- Use of our Optimum Pay Legal & Accounting registered office address
- Guarantee to complete your statutory accounts within 3 months of submission
- Annual Filing fee
- Proof of written confirmation from all parties stating the candidate is outside of IR35 and copy of their contract
A 360 service isn’t all we offer, as you will have direct dials to your very own personal accountant who will dedicate their time to help you, right from day 1 until your next assignment.
For more information you can visit our services page or you can contact us to speak to one of our dedicated team.